Enjoy everything St Andrews has to offer! Spend your days discovering the surrounding area as there are many things to do nearby. Your home away from home gives you exclusive access to an entire lodge designed to allow you to live as a local.
As a self-catering lodge, you'll find everything you need for a perfect stay.
The kitchen has a fridge, a hob, an oven, a kettle, a freezer and a microwave.
The lodge is a perfect place to relax and offers gorgeous views across the countryside and beyond.
This lodge has 2 bedrooms and can comfortably sleep 4 adults.
In the first bedroom, you will find a double bed.
In the second bedroom, there are twin beds.
There are 2 bathrooms.
The main bathroom has a toilet, sink and shower.
The second bathroom is the master en-suite with a toilet and sink.
Linen and towels are all included to make your stay more enjoyable.
This lodge comes with a private hot tub with panoramic views across the countryside and River.
You will also have memberships to use the Leisure Facilities including Gym, Sauna & Steam Room
Also on the grounds is a children’s play park and miniature golf course.
– Check-in time is 4pm and check-out is 10am.
– Smoking is not allowed inside the lodge.
– Smoking is permitted outside the lodge but please dispose of your butts responsibly.
– Parking is available for 2 cars.
– Pets are permitted to stay at this property – however no more than 2 small dogs.
– Glass tumblers and glass bottles are not permitted inside the hot tub – please use plastic
– Be respectful of your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum
– There is a strict no-noise policy after 10pm – you may continue to use the tub after this time if you do so quietly
– Damages deposit will be payable on arrival, this is refundable 72 hours after your departure providing there is no damage caused.
We hope you enjoy your stay!